IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 21, 2001

I was absolutely beat tired when I came home from work today. I was too tired to fix dinner so I simply laid down to take a nap.Of course the nap lasted 6 hours and I ended up missing the Grammy's. Oh, well, that's the story of my life....I did'nt even paint today like I wanted to. The main reason why I have not placed more work for sale up on eBay is that I'm simply too tired. I have to be at work at a 7am. Which means I leave for work when it's still dark outside. When I come home from work and it's still dark. In fact I never see daylight except on weekends. If I spend the night painting until bedtime it's a surefire bet that I'll be plum tired the next day. Truth of the matter is that I can't stop painting because I'm an artist. My day job despte all the money it cost for my education is simply a job I do to buy art supplies.


link | posted by gail at 11:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com