IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I’m doing overtime again this Saturday. I hope to make it into work around 8AM. Then after I get out hopefully I will start the second phase of my Christmas shopping.

I still have no idea what I will be giving 15 people. I saw these boxes of cookie which were nicely priced. Then I saw these boxes of chocolates which were also nicely priced. Cookies or chocolates? Would buying these offend anyone?

I already bought the the candy canes that I put on the Christmas cards for co-workers. This year they’re Starburst flavored.

My niece and nephew’s presents will be the usual, cold hard cash. I promised my nephew, Little David $300 which is what I gave him last year. I guess I’ll give his sister, Alexis $150, she’s an adult and she works and goes to school.

She’s also a young 20something breast cancer survivor. She told me last week that she noticed that she was gaining a little more weight. I suppose this is a good thing she didn’t sound upset about it. She’s always been skinny. Her mother, my sister used to model. Not to mention her father’s sister also used to model. So her natural body disposition is on the slim side. She had clothes last year that she couldn’t fit into now she can because she gained a little more weight.

I’m not quiet sure if I should give her sister, Arlesea anything for Christmas. In years past when I asked her she would usually say to just buy something for her daughter, Adrianna. This of course irks me a bit. Of course I’m going to get something for her adorable 4 year old daughter but what does SHE want....

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on the paisley print mock turtleneck along with black slacks and black canvas shoes.

I have to get around to buying some winter shoes. The blue suede booties I own are getting raggedy. I’ll have to buy another pair of all purpose winter booties.


link | posted by gail at 1:14 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com