IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This morning the front door to my apartment building was acting kind of well, hinky. You know weird. It was difficult to get it to lock properly. I decided to stay home because I felt uncomfortable about the lock. If it was this difficult to lock, it might be doubly difficult to get back in! Besides I spent nearly half an hour trying to figure out how to get it to lock. At half an hour out I had already missed not one but two light rail trains! It was best to stay home and call it a personal day. So I left a message on the landlord's answering machine at about 6:30 in the morning and took a bus over my father's house. I figured that by the time I got back the lock would be fixed

While over there my father mentioned the problem might have been with the tumblers inside the lock. I have no idea what they are but it sounded like a reasonable enough answer to me.

On the way over to my father's house I stopped off at McDonalds to buy something for breakfast for him. I now try to make it a practice to bring him food whenever I come by. I do this because my sister says that he feels constantly hungry but does not tell anyone. I am not sure how true this is because my sister is a little out there. Besides I can not see any harm in bringing him food. If he doesnt want to eat it right away he can just put it in the fridge and pop it in the microwave a little later.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....7457
MILES....1.64
CALORIES BURNED....267


link | posted by gail at 8:21 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com