IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 21, 2006

This evening at work the electricity went out. So thus I could not do all the overtime I had intended to do this evening. This is the first time I can ever recall there being a blackout at work. Since I had nothing else to do I went over to visit Artscape.

I had intended to boycott Artscape this year because according to all that I have read they have eliminated Art Cars from there display of exhibits. For as long as I can remember art cars have always had a place at Artscape. So in solidarity with the art car artists I thought it would be best that I stay away this year.

Sadly, this was not to be. I just had to see what it would be like without the art cars around. Alas, Artscape felt empty and hollow without them around. Also I could not find my favourite vendor. The elderly couple who sell kettle popcorn. Artscape to me is not Artscape without art cars and kettle popcorn. I promptly caught the next light rail train out of there. Hopefully, the art cars will be back next year, as well as kettle popcorn.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....12824
MILES....2.83
CALORIES BURNED....514


link | posted by gail at 11:08 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com