IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Today, my sister and I went over to the hospital to visit my brother. Luckily, I remembered to bring along the socks and underwear I bought yesterday for him. I was surprised when I went over my fathers house to begin the journey to see my brother because my Uncle Leon was there. This was surprising because he told me on Sunday that he only has time enough to visit my father on the weekends. Anyway, it was Uncle Leon and not a hack that drove us to the hospital. Sadly, my father declined to come along. I wondered what made him change his mind so suddenly. He looked dressed for the occassion.

Anyway, when we finally got to the hospital everything was OK. However, it now appears that my brother is mad at me. When he gets sick he usually gets delusional which is part of the reason why he ended up in the hospital.

On my last visit he handed me a sealed envelope with all kinds of crazy writing on it. He wanted me to deliver it to a woman that may or may not exist on a street that may or may not exist. He claims that she is the key to him getting out of the hospital. I am too freaked by the outer appearance of the letter to check to see if such a woman at such an addresss exists. I am afraid that if I did deliver the letter to her (that is if she exists) I would end up in jail or in the looney bin along with my brother. So I suppose here on out I should avoid any future trips to the hospital to visit my brother. I just can not bring myself to lie to him and tell him that I delivered the letter when I did not. Hopefully, they will put him on the right meds and he will be right as rain again,....that is until his next breakdown.....

WALKING LOG

STEPS....2278
MILES....0.50
CALORIES BURNED....96


link | posted by gail at 10:54 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com