IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 02, 2006

This morning I took the bus instead of walking to the light rail station. I hope that this does not turn into a regular Monday habit. Anyway, despite doing this I was on time for work.

As far as work is concerned almost all the computers were down. That is almost everyones computer except mine. Also at work I am not sure if they hired a new guy for the evening shift or if it is the same person with a radically different haircut? I do not know the persons name so I will not ask if they are new or the same person. I suppose I will stay perplexed until I can figure out if it is a new person or not.

AMISH SCHOOL SHOOTING
I feel a bit outraged that someone would shoot up an Amish school. The Amish to the best of my knowledge have never went around attacking other people. The Amish appear to me to be a peaceful deeply religious people.

My image of the Amish was shaped by the Harrison Ford / Kelly McGillis film Witness. For a brief moment after watching the film I wanted to be Amish. I like that they wore black sometimes teamed up with purple or blue. Then I realized that there was no such thing as black Amish people.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, Reebok walking shoes, and an ecru button up cotton blouse with a blue floral design on it.

WALKING LOG
For the first time in months I decided to walk during part of my lunch break.

STEPS....10227
MILES....2.25
CALORIES BURNED....360


link | posted by gail at 7:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com