IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 08, 2007

This morning I took the #10 bus down to the light rail station. I had more than enough time before my train arrived so I stopped off at the 7 eleven. When the train arrived it stalled a lot between stops. It now looks like despite getting the train on time I might end up being late for work.

When I finally arrived at work I immediately noticed that it was unnaturaly cold inside the building. I spent half the morning shivering while wearing my hat, scarf, and mittens to keep warm. Thankfully, before the morning ended the heating situation was fixed. This was great for me because I had to leave early today for a Doctors appointment.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a purple henley, blue jeans, and my New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....7585
MILES....1.43
CALORIES BURNED....263



The picture below has absolutely nothing to do with this post. I am keeping it up because someone placed a comment about it.


gradate200
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.


link | posted by gail at 7:16 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger superstar commented at 7:19 PM~  

good picture i like dustin hoffman,"marathon man" product robert evans ,very nice

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com