IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

VIRGINFEST RETURNS TO BALTIMORE!!!


ThePolice
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

I recently found out that VirginFest will be returning to Pimlico Racetrack this summer. The concert will be August 4 and 5th. The headliners will be my favourite 80s group, The Police, one of my favourite 90s groups, Smashing Pumpkins and The Beastie Boys. I can not wait to get my tickets! Just when I thought it would be hopeless that The Police would never play Baltimore a small miracle occurs!




StephanieEdwards
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

American Idol


I have no idea what is going on with the voting on American Idol. I just blame the retarded crying little girl for putting Sanjaya or San-Gyna as I like to call him over the top.

SanjayaMalakar
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

San-Gyna is not as talented as Stephanie Edwards, the woman who was voted off this week. Damn that brat! I hope that because of people like her he does not go all the way to winning the competition especially when there are far more talented contestants like Doolitle, Lakeisha, and Chris Sligh. Hopefully, Edwards will still get a singing contract somewhere despite this gross error in judgement that befell the competition last night.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a yellow ochre turtleneck, a dark multi coloured v-neck sweater, blue jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....10767
MILES....2.03
CALORIES BURNED....342


link | posted by gail at 10:19 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com