IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
It looks like I will be on time for work this morning. Anticipating the possible new early departure time of the light rail train I left out much earlier than usual. I had enough time to walk down to the Convention Center station. When the train arrived at 6:07 it stalled a while before it went into the station. The train pulled off from the station I usually catch it at 6:13, the usual time it leaves. As I have written before the train was leaving out extremely early last week and the beginning of this week. Its difficult for me to catch a train leaving at 6:08 when I am conditioned to that train arriving at 6:12-6:13.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:
Today, I feel worried because my brother has been released from the hospital and I do not have his new phone number or address. Will I ever be able to see how he is making out since his quadruaple bypass surgery? If he needs help how can I provide it?

You see just before my brother went into the hospital he moved to a new place. When I was visiting him in hospital the last thing on my mind was to ask where he lived or his new phone number. The poor guy seemed to be in so much pain. The last thing I wanted to do was aggravate him. He would easily fall off to sleep during my visits or he was already asleep. Everything he did seemed laboured. I guess I will have to ask my sister if she has his new contact info....

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a tan short sleeve blouse with a design of white flowers, blue jeans, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a turquoise hoodie.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10644
MILES....2.01
CALORIES BURNED....345


link | posted by gail at 10:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com