IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning it looks like I am on time for work. I walked and ran down to the light rail station. I feel too nervous to wait for the bus. I do not want to get fired. If that happened I would not be able to help my family. Right now things are difficult for my family with all that is going on with my father and his illness.

MY FATHER
So far so good. I visited Dad after work. He does not remember having surgery but he does remember waiting to have surgery. According to his nurse he had dialysis yesterday. I asked him but he does not remember. One would assume that a person would remember having dialysis done. I asked my one of my two nieces who is a nurse and she said that most likely it was done after he had surgery and was still out of it. He is supposed to have another dialysis treatment tomorrow. I may or may not be able to visit him today after work. I have a dentist appointment. A couple of weeks ago I chipped a tooth and now that tooth is causing me trouble. I probably either knocked out a filling or a tooth needs to be taken out or I need a root canal. Im not sure if I should feel worried about the dentist because the receptionist on the phone was British. They are stereotyped as having bad teeth. Yeah, this coming from a woman who likes to watch British TV shows on the internet.

TV on the INTERNET
Only today with all that is going on have I realized that I missed watching the season opener of Doctor Who. This season his companion is going to be Donna from last years Christmas special. I also have to see the season ender of Torchwood. I have already seen the season ender of Ashes to Ashes.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on beige khaki pants, a red and white striped blouse, and a red button up cardigan sweater along with black leather lace up shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12773
MILES....4.03
CALORIES BURNED....500


link | posted by gail at 8:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com