IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 25, 2001

You know I just realized I never really explained my family that much. I am the youngest of three children I was born in 1970. My brother was born in 1959 and my sister was born in 1958. So as anyone can probably figure out I was the mistake. My family was kind of unusual in that my parents were married and never divorced. My mom was a stay at home mother. I remember skipping school and watching the Phil Donahue Show with her. I don't think she minded she just enjoyed the company. Mom passed away in 1997 after a long bout with diabetes. I remember when she got sick my dad would drive her back and forth to the clinic and the hospitals. I'd always wondered it I'll ever find someone who cared so deeply for me the way my parents did for each other.....


link | posted by gail at 11:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com