IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Monday, April 12, 2004

Former CBS morning weatherman Mark McKuen joined his little brother Kirk (whose real first name is Chris) McKuen on air this morning on 98 Rock. My how the mighty have fallen! Maybe Mark lost a bet to his brother or something. I can not see how someone of his wealth and stature would come back to Baltimore to appear live on air with his brother. He does go on the air via telephone from time to air when the morning show need an instant celebrity guest. This is in my memory the only time I can recall him actually being live in studio.

Also after a long absence Lopez is back on the air. I guess his chemo must be going well.


link | posted by gail at 11:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com