IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Today, I learned the shocking news that Rush Limbaugh will no longer be on the air in Baltimore. His departure begins May 2006. This is shocking because Limbaugh has been on WBAL for what seems like ages. I remember back in the day his show would come on right after Allen Prell went off. Allen Prell by the way was the sole liberal on WBAL. I wonder if they will bring him back now that Rush is gone? It would definitely help to balance out the right wing slant of the station.

All I can say about the eminent Limbaugh departure from the Baltimore airwaves is, Oh, Happy day! Could this finally be the chink in the armour of All Conservative All The Time WBAL Radio? Heck, the station might as well be called W-GOP.

I have to admit that I have not listened to WBAL in ages. I get my talk radio fix from WHFS FM. In fact I have been listening to them ever since they switched to FM talk in the day. My favourite local show on that station is the Ed Norris Show. I have to admit that when he first came on the air he was boring as hell. Lately, The Norris Show has been pop, snap, and crackle good. I like that the former police commissioner does not tote a particular party line. I agree with him on some issues (he’s anti-death penalty, pro-gay marriage) and disagree with him on others (he feels we should stay in Iraq). I also like that he does not trust the government and feels that they are inept at handling things. Besides, who could not like the one talk show host in Baltimore with the most paranoid daily ending of his show with, Remember folks Al Queda is out there and they are trying to kill us!


link | posted by gail at 6:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com