IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I’M BACK!!!

Sorry that I have not written much lately. I have been doing a lot of serious overtime at work. So for the next few days I will be filling in some of the blanks from May 4th to May 9th onwards. I say some of the blanks because there were days where I was so busy that I did not have time enough to type anything in my Alphasmart 2000. Hopefully, everything will be somewhat caught up by July 4th.

Oh, by the way I am still continuing on with my exercise program of walking 10,000 steps or more a day and doing yoga in the morning.


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

DAILY WALKING STATS
My stats today according to my trusty Omron pedometer is that I have walked 10,319 steps which translates to 2.28 miles and I have burned 400 calories. My ultimate goal is to just continue on walking for fitness. Who knows? Maybe someday I might become a professional race walker!


link | posted by gail at 8:31 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com