IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This morning as I was walking down to the light rail stop I was surprised to see a co-worker drive by. Even more surprising she offered to drive me to work. Nothing like this has ever happened before. It appears that she had just dropped off a friend at the airport and was headed to work when she saw me walking by. Thanks to her I made it into work at 6:36 am. This is the earliest I have ever made it into work since we moved into the new building. When we were at the old building I used to arrive half an hour to fifteen minutes early.

Also as I was arriving I saw the two deaf men who work in our company arriving as well. I know that that they both take the light rail to work as I do. I will have to ask one of them at what time they catch the train. Alas, of the two there is only one I can ask. I can ask him because he wears a hearing aid and whenever I see him I waive. The problem is I forgot his name...

WHAT I'M WEARING
Today, I have on a yellow blouse that has a blue flower print design on. The pants I have on are blue stone washed denims. The shoes I have on are Dr. Scholls Walking Shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....8723
MILES....1.92
CALORIES BURNED....334


link | posted by gail at 9:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com