IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today, I accomplished a lot. I went to Church, visited my father, and did the laundry.

I had not been to church since last month. One striking change is that they are now allowing the children and youth to join the adults in worship for fifteen minutes at the beginning of service. Afterwards they are dismissed to their Sunday school classes. They all seem very well behaved so I have no idea why this has not been the policy before. On further reading I learned that it was a long held custom for them to stay for about fifteen minutes before the start of service. I wonder what were the circumstances that led to them changing the policy then returning to it again? I have only attended this church for about two years so I am not exactly in the know about their policies.

When church was over I took the bus over to visit my father.

My niece, Alexis, appears to have recovered from the stroke she had a couple of weeks ago. I kind of feel sorry for her. She had a breast cancer scare when she turned 21. Then gestational diabetes and now a stroke. I can not believe that someone so rail thin can have these many health issues at such a young age. Its all so sad....

As far as I can tell she and her 10 month old baby girl, Blessyn, are doing well. I must say Blessyn has to be the cutest baby in all the world! And her cousin, Shay is the cutest first grader in all the world!

My father is also doing fine. He was surprised when I gave him the 400 minute phone card. He already had 10.5 minutes left on his TracFone. We both tried to calculate how many hours he now had on his TracFone. The new total minutes on his phone is 410.5 The best we could come up with was well over six hours.

I had to leave from my fathers house earlier than usual because I wanted to make it home before the laundromat closed. I had wanted to do my laundry last Saturday but could not because I realized that I was out of laundry detergent. So instead of doing laundry last Saturday I was in the supermarket buying food and laundry detergent.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....12366
MILES....2.73
CALORIES BURNED....450


link | posted by gail at 7:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com