IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 17, 2006

It turns out that the heavy rain we had yesterday was a storm. You know, I can not believe I was out walking around yesterday in a rain storm! I thought it was just a little rainy. I had no idea it was a storm! Anyway, now that I look at it, it all seems pretty cool. This more than anything proves that I am dedicated to walking for fitness.

BALTIMORE RADIO NEWS
It appears that Light 101.9 has temporarily flipped there format to 24/7 Christmas music. I felt all happy and giddy inside while listening to all the Christmas music until ITcame on. IT meaning, the one Christmas song I have nothing but hate for. The one Christmas song that makes me want to go over to the house of anyone who requests the song and bitch slap them over and over again. The one Christmas song that makes me so angry that I want to bust a cap in someones ass. Ok, maybe I am exagerting a bit.....

But, I can not deny the fact that I really, really, really, really, hate this alledged Christmas song. The Christmas song I hate the most is The Christmas Shoes. God, how I loathe that song!

I just want to know Who are in the inbreds that keep requesting it? If they would just stop requesting the song it would fade away back into the sewer it came from.

I would like to start a movement to rid The Christmas Shoes off of Light FM's Christmas playlist. Its Christmastime, I do not need to hear any songs that are specially designed to make you feel depressed on the holidays. It makes me wonder how many suicides The Christmas Shoes is responsible for provoking?

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a sky blue pullover, a red cardigan sweater, dark blue slacks, and Dr. Scholls walking shoes.

WALKING LOG

Unfortantely, I forgot to record my daily result from off of my Omron pedometer.


link | posted by gail at 7:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com