IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today, I am feeling rather ironic. I am wearing a Dr. Who sweatshirt as I am reading a book on tape of The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I got so caught up in this book that I forgot to break for lunch at my usual time.

Overall, I found the book to be brilliant. It was so brilliant that I did not want it to end. I will be forever be haunted by this beautiful book. It was part love story and part science fiction, just the combination I love! I hope that Audrey Niffenegger writes a sequel to this book.

I can not wait until the movie comes out in 2008. While reading the book I was picturing John Cusack and Kate Winslet in the roles of Henry and Clare. So far Rachel McAdams is in talks to play Clare. I do not know who they are in talks with to play her husband, Henry. Personally, I can see John Cusack in the role. If not Cusack then maybe, Johnny Depp, or Christian Bale. God, I love this book and cannot wait to see how it realized on film.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a dark blue Dr. Who sweatshirt, blue jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes. I just noticed that the white of my shoes has a pearlescent look or sheen to it.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....7741
MILES....1.71
CALORIES BURNED....313


link | posted by gail at 9:06 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com