IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE
I am on time for work. Right now I feel it is better to be laid off than fired from work.

AJ JONES & SONS COSTUME SHOP MYSTERY
This morning as the light rail train was passing by the AJ Jones and Sons Costume shop on Howard Street I noticed that the lights were on inside the store. This was very curious because it was 6:24 in the morning. In front of the store was this black guy wearing a black cap and a black pea coat and jeans. He was talking to someone inside the store. The guy inside the store was white and had a dog with him. The guy outside the store handed him something then the guy inside the store opened the door and examined it. What was going on at 6 in the morning? Was it a drug deal going down or something innocous. The guy inside the store was fully dressed so I assume that he was already up. Perhaps he even lives inside the costume shop. I suppose I will wait to see if anything odd happens around the costume shop tomorrow.

I NEED MY DIABETIC MEDICINE!
I find that it is difficult to get in touch with the company that handles my prescription copay. A couple of weeks ago they sent me a letter saying that from now on I will have to get my prescription filled directly from them instead of from my local pharmacy.

In other words I will have to get my Meformin, diabetic medicine, through the mail. They told me that it will take about two weeks for it to be activated. This is all well and good but right now I am one hundred percent out of medicine. I hate this situation. I would much prefer to simply go to the pharmacy than wait on the US Postal Service. God/Goddess only knows when I will get my medicine. Who knows I might drop dead of a diabetic coma waiting for it to arrive?

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a turquoise hoodie, red and white striped blouse, blue jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....8653
MILES....3.41
CALORIES BURNED....375


link | posted by gail at 8:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com