IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 09, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I just missed the #10 bus and had to wait for the #20 bus. The #20 bus is supposed to arrive at 6:02 but it never does. It usually shows up anywhere from 6:08 to 6:12. So as you have probably guessed I am late again for work. I can not wait until the Spring comes and I am rid of the chronically late bus driver who resembles a zombie.

Anna Nicole Smith
Yesterday, I was shocked to find out that Anna Nicole Smith had died. I found out the news as I was gathering my things from the Doctors office. A nurse excitedly exclaimed that Anna Nicole had died. I gasped as did almost all the patients and staff. It was all just so unbelievebly tragic especially on the heels of her sons death.

I have to admit that the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if she was possibly murdered by her husband, Howard K. Stern. You have to admit that with her son and her out of the way that leaves a clear path for him to gain guardianship over their baby daughter Danni Lynne and the babys possible million dollar trust fund.

METFORMIN REPORT
I am happy to report that yesterday I finally received my Metformin. I had to pick it up from the post office. I am happy again! :)

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on khaki slacks, a dark blue turtleneck, and my favourite sweater of light blue, beige, and white, along with Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....10538
MILES....1.99
CALORIES BURNED....357


link | posted by gail at 7:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com