IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This morning I went to Church then afterwards I went down to Superfresh.

As far as the Church sermon went it was very enlightening.

Today, it had an unusually high potential to be extremely boring. It was a sermon that was purchased at last years church auction. One of the church members requested a sermon about a Baltimore woman who founded the social work profession and was a member of our church. Since she was the high bidder she got the sermon she wanted. This of course makes me wonder if I placed a high enough bid at our Church auction could I get the Reverends to preach a sermon about the virtues of reading Marvel Comics?

Today, I also went to Super Fresh. I went to Super Fresh primarily to get a new shopping cart. They had this sale going on where if you purchased $25 worth of groceries you can buy a shopping cart for $10. The shopping cart was valued at $25. So how could I possibly refuse? The blue shopping cart I have at home is almost on its last legs. One of the wheels is being held together by a crudely attached wire coat hanger.

I figure I will use the blue cart for trips to the laundromat and the white one for trips to the supermarket.

Overall it was a pretty good deal. They even assembled the cart inside the store. I tried to give the man who assembled the cart a monetary tip but he refused. I wanted to give because I felt so greatful. I had no idea that when I bought the cart that it would be unassembled.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....4104
MILES....0.77
CALORIES BURNED....125


link | posted by gail at 7:13 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com