IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am on time for work primarily because I took a cab down to the light rail station. I am very sleepy this morning because I spent a lot of time last night updating my MySpace page. Speaking of which it seems that my family is starting to primarily communicate with each other via MySpace. OK, not the entire family just the younger portion.

BOOK NEWS!
Yesterday, I finally finished reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix! I'm all set to watch the movie in July.

Next I'll read Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. I suppose I probaly won't start that one until a couple of months before the movie comes out. As far as the Half Blood Prince goes the plot will be no surprise to me. I already know that Professor Snape is the half blood Prince and that in the book he may or may not have killed Dumbledore.

Maybe in a couple of weeks I will order Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows off of Amazon.com or just wait for it to come out in paperback. Decisions...Decisions...

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today I have on blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes and the infamous turquoise pineapple t-shirt encrusted with sparkling rhinestones.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11064
MILES....2.09
CALORIES BURNED....357


link | posted by gail at 11:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com