IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 12, 2007

SATURDAY ART SHOW


flowerlady
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a collage painting I did called Flower Lady. I had a lot of fun assembling this piece. However, it was a nightmare to photograph. Lately, I have come to enjoy using reflective paints and materials. Im not sure if I should stop simply because its difficult to photograph properly...




runninggirl
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a painting I did called Running Girl. It is 8x10, acrylic on canvas. I will be the first to adit that I am a horrrible photographer.

This afternoon I dropped off my art work at Church for the Baltimore Veterans For Peace Chapter #105 art show. The art show is to honor Baltimore Phil Berrigan Memorial Chapter co-founder Peter D. Molan who recently passed away . I hope that the two paintings I contributed manage to sell. Above are the two paintings I contributed. If they sell I can say I did my part in financially contributing to the spread of peace.

Also today I visited my Dad. He seems to be doing well. I think I may be visiting him again next week. It appears that Doctor Who will be off the air for about two weeks because they are running a European song contest called Eurovision. So I have two weeks before they run the next episode entitled 42. Last weeks previews for the upcoming Doctor Who episodes looked fantastic! Can not wait to find out if political candidate, Mr. Saxon is The Master regenerated. Below is the trailer for part two of Series three of Doctor Who. The guy in the oxygen mask is presumed to be Mr. Saxon.



WALKING LOG
STEPS....4359
MILES....0.82
CALORIES BURNED....147


link | posted by gail at 11:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com