IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, June 08, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Looks like I will be on time for work this morning. I caught the #10 bus and had enough time to purchase breakfast at 7eleven. The train arrived at 7:11 and pulled off at 7:13.

PARIS HILTON LEAVES JAIL
I am deeply troubled by the news that Paris Hilton left jail early due to a “medical condition”. This proves once again that there is no such thing as justice in our country. There are two different judicial systems one for the common people the other for the rich. One thing I can say I have nothing but respect for Martha Stewart. She never punked out. She did her time.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on stone washed jeans, a white button up blouse with a lace like design, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10629
MILES....2.01
CALORIES BURNED....379


link | posted by gail at 10:36 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com