IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning the weather is exactly as it was when I left work yesterday, wet and rainy. I left out to catch the bus on time. However, I saw the bus pull off before I could make a run for it. I ended up taking a cab to the light rail station.

The driver I got was an elderly man who looks like he has Alzheimer’s. I knew there would be a good chance that he would get where I wanted to go wrong. I told him I wanted to go to the light rail station across from Fifth Regiment Armory. As predicted he took me to the wrong place. He drove to the subway station then claimed that he had no idea that there was a light rail station near the Armory. Give me a break old man! You purposely drove me to the wrong place so you could make extra money! Im on to you old man!

It seems almost everytime I get this driver he drives to the wrong place. I used to think maybe he was just an old man on the verge of developing Alzeheimers now Im starting to think that its all a scam. How he managed to be a cabbie for this long is beyond me? I paid for the fare with rain soaked money. On a good note, I was on time for work.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on New Balance 653’s, stone washed denim jeans, and a dark blue shirt that has a design of white flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....9724
MILES....3.06
CALORIES BURNED....410


link | posted by gail at 12:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com