IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I’m late again this morning. I caught the #10 bus it was being driven the driver who reminds me of Queen Latifah in Set It Off.

I suppose the main reason I’ve been late lately is because Im doing a lot of overtime. Im doing it because my family needs money. I would hate for them to become homeless or left without electricity in the winter. Im also afraid of my energy bill. BGE went up 75% last month. My summer bill looks like a typical bill for winter. I shutter to think how things will look for winter. Im thinking about leaving out of Baltimore and moving to a more affordable city or maybe out of the country entirely. I kind of like the idea of moving to of course the UK. or maybe Norway or Prague.

Ive always wanted to live in Prague because the city looks like something out of a fairy tale. Ive never been there but it sure looks pretty. Plus there is a section of the city thats full of American expatriots. So I could conceivably move there and never have to learn to speak a foreign language. I could also move to Australia or Canada. Notice I only want to move to foreign countries where English is the main language. The only language I kind of know is French. I took three years of it in High School.

ELVIS PAPER
Yesterday, a girl from work showed me an article from the Weekly World News about Elvis. This is the second person from work who has forwarded an Elvis related article to me. Also my supervisor showed me a picture of an Elvis impersonator that her youngest daughter took. I suppose Im a magnet for this because of all the Elvis pictures up on my cubicle.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on green slacks, black canvas tennis shoes, and an ecru short sleeve v-neck blouse it has lace detailing around the neckline and three metal permanently fixed buttons.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10470
MILES....3.30
CALORIES BURNED....437


link | posted by gail at 9:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com