IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Its been hot all weekend I found it difficult to sleep. In fact it was so hot that I began to sweat while standing still doing nothing. Usually it takes some expendiature of energy on my part for me to sweat. This was all quiet remarkable sweating while doing nothing.

As you can imagine since I found it difficult sleep I was late for work. Oddly enough, I caught the train a lot of co-workers who are normally on time do. The reason being is that the previous train either did not show up or showed up so ahead of schedule that that the people who normally catch it missed it.

As I have stated in past entries the on time train has the tendency to sometime show up way ahead of schedule. It its of two tendencies either on time or early.

OVERTIME CONTEST PART DEUX?
We have yet another summer overtime contest thingy. I do not know what happened with that iPod one that we received fliers about. Did anyone ever win the iPod? This time its for cold hard cash OK cash that’s susceptible to current tax law. I like this better than the iPod thingy.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a magenta top, blue jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....6737
MILES....1.27
CALORIES BURNED....238

I did very little walking during my lunch break. Baltimore is in the midst of a heatwave and outside it feels like soup. I do not want to aggravate my asthma. I plan on doing some mall walking after work.


link | posted by gail at 9:02 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com