IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 02, 2007

REVISITING HEROES
Today, I had a pre-scheduled day off. I had to use the day to go to the Creative Alliance to pick up my work from the gallery. One thing I have to write is that it was extremely hot outside. When I got home I decided to cool down and watch Heroes online starting from the first episode, Origins.

I only started watching the show in January after Christopher Eccleston joined the cast. This evening I watched up to episode 5. I was floored at how much foreshadowing and links were being made in the first five episodes. I’ll try to time my watching with BBC2’s re-airing of the episodes. That way I can listen on BBC Radio 7’s Saturday Heroes and show and be on the same page as the rest of the viewers only I already know how the series ends I just never saw the first 11 episodes. I wonder what happens to Mohinders’ pixie looking neighbor? Had no idea Mama Petrelli was a shoplifter she seems to classy for that. You also get to see her cold cruelty towards favoring one son over the other. No sign of Sylar yet. I wonder who his first victim is?

WALKING LOG
STEPS....2008
MILES....0.38
CALORIES BURNED....56


link | posted by gail at 10:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com