IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 27, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I left out to catch the bus at the usual time. The only thing was that the #20 bus was four minutes late. Also as per usual the driver was different. Today he kind of looked like the father on the Fresh Prince of Belair. Since the bus got to the light rail station at 7:12, two minutes after the train might or might not have arrived.

As I have written before the train sometimes shows up extra early and pulls off. So I can’t say for sure if it arrived at 6:10 it could have arrived at 6:07 for all I know. Anyway, since the bus arrived late I decided to walk down to the Camden Yards light rail stop. I saw a big Cal Ripken, Jr. banner on the side of the stadium. The banner is up to celebrate his induction into the baseball hall of fame. I wanted to photograph it but didn’t have my digital camera with me...

CONCERN: MY MORNING BUS..
I know that I have probably written about this last year but I strongly feel it should be reiterated, How come the #20 bus has a hard time getting drivers to work during the morning drive? I hate that every day there is a brand new driver with a different idea of how to drive the route. At least with the consistently late driver of fall/winter you knew she would be late. Now everything is kind of up in the air. Maybe todays driver shows up early, maybe right on time, or even extremely late. There is absolutely no consistency on this line. Do drivers not like driving #20 line in the morning? Is the reason that everyday there is a different driver because MTA drivers have no love for the #20.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a white blouse, green pants, and black canvas tennis shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11369
MILES....2.15
CALORIES BURNED....379


link | posted by gail at 8:51 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com