IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I’m late yet again this morning. Oddly, enough I got up an hour early yet managed to still be late.

However, I made progress in that this morning I timed myself doing things such as showering (10 minutes), putting on makeup (15 minutes). I was surprised that I spent so much time in the morning putting on makeup. I feel that the reason for this is because about a week or so ago I added under eye concealer to my morning makeup routine. This addition bumped up my makeup application time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. Normally, I would just put on foundation, powder, and lipstick. Now its concealer, foundation, powder, and lipstick.

With this new information I will have to adjust my morning routine accordingly. I am glad that I got up an hour early to time myself this way I found out what I was doing that was suddenly making me late for work. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be on time for work now that I know what my problem area is.

MICHAEL VICK
I am sickened to hear that it appears he was running a dog fighting enterprise out of his Virginia home. What Michael Vick is accused of doing is both sick and cruel. I hope that he will be punished to the full extent of the law. The very thought of people watching dogs fighting to the death horrifies me. I like dogs.

The only dog I ever owned was Sebastian, the afghan hound. I was a kid when we had him. Thus I was not responsible for his care or upkeep. He was more my cousin, Renee’s dog than mine. Sebastain was a cowardly yet loveable dog. May Sebastian, the afghan hound rest in peace.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a brown short sleeve blouse that has lace and wooden beading around the neckline. On my feet are brown and tan leather slides.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12186
MILES....2.30
CALORIES BURNED....387


link | posted by gail at 8:56 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com