IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
The ride to work this morning was a complete and utter disaster. The bus came at its usual time. The problem today was with the light rail system. The trains were will not fixed from yesterday. I overheard someone saying there was a power outage that had to be fixed because of yesterdays storms. The train went up to North Avenue then we had to wait for an eternity for a shuttle bus to pick us all up to go the the Falls Road Station. When the train got to the station there must have been about three hundred or more people waiting for the train to take us further North towards Hunt Valley. As we all waited shuttle bus after shuttle bus pulled up and dropped off passengers off. In this constant flow of new passengers and waiting for a train to show. It made me wonder if it was humanely possible for all these people to fit on the train. The train eventually came. Some people as I imagined had to stand up on the train. I luckily got a seat. I made it into work a little after eight. I was a whole hour late for work but this time it was not my fault. When I got off the train I was the first company to make in the office. This I feel is due to the fact that I do a lot of walking and my body is probably more conditioned towards walking really fast when push comes to shove. One of my co-workers went missing. Everyone was trying to find out what happened to her. She called up but no one saw her on the train. This was highly odd because she often times is the first one in the office in the morning. She did come in a about an hour or so later. I wonder what happened to her on the way over? We were all getting pretty worried.

I stayed over to do some over time. I have a trip on Monday and have to rebuild spending money and pay utilities. Im just going to DC to visit museums. I have not done that in a while. I feel its due time I see the National Gallery again.

NOT AGAIN!
For the first time since the incident of last week I went on the net and checked my email. Surprised to find that the companies that stole money from out of my checking account were trying to take more money out but of course they could not because I closed that account down. I can not believe the gall of those crookd. I got an email from PayPal alerting me to the fact that the five companies that stole money from me tryed to access my account again but could not because the account was closed. How many times will these crooks try to steal from me? Anyway they could not get anywhere because I closed the account down. It will be a cold, cold day in hell before I give PayPal new bank account number. Never Again, I say!!!! Never Again!!!

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black tee shirt and green olive khaki pants. On my feet are brown and tan sandals.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10647
MILES....2.01
CALORIES BURNED....364


link | posted by gail at 8:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com