IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am late again for work but not as late as I was yesterday. I again found it difficult to sleep because of the heat.

BEAT THE HEAT
Yesterdays high in Baltimore was near 100 degrees. Today its going to be more of the same. To avoid the heat and save money (as you can recall Im broke because of internet thieves) I did overtime at work. I figure it was best to stay at work under their a/c and work as opposed to go home and sweat under my dinky fan.

Normally, my solution to beat the heat would have been to go to the movies. Since the incident I have to seriously watch my cash. I do intend on seeing the new Harry Potter movie when it comes out on Wednesday. There’s a 50/50 possibility I may have enough cash to see Transformers after work this evening.

I am seeing this movie solely based on the glowing reviews that Amelia from the Mickey and Amelia Show gave it. Also the movie has gotten a lot of good reviews from real live critics.

A bonus for me is that Josh Duhamel from the TV show, Las Vegas is in the movie. He’s the really cute guy on the show. I remember Duhamel from back in the day when he played Leo Du Pres on All My Children. On the show Leo and his mother were grifters. The duo reminded me of the characters that Angelica Huston and John Cusack played in the movie, The Grifters. So as you can see I go way back in my knowledge of the career of 2002 Daytime Outstanding Supporting Actor Emmy winner Josh Duhamel.

Another reason Im seeing is because that Shia LaBouef kid is in the movie. I don’t know much about him other than lately he’s been getting a lot of work and will be in the next Indiana Jones movie. Also I’ve noticed on IMDB on the Indiana Jones page he gets top billing over Harrison Ford. So that could possibly mean that he will either be playing a young Indiana Jones or Indians Jones’ son or Grandson. I also understand that he is signed on for two more movies which means that he will taking over the Indiana Jones franchise.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, a turquoise crinkly fabric blouse with wooden beaded detailing around the lace v-neck neckline. On my Maybelline Wet Shine Diamond red Cherry Carats #460 coloured toenailed feet are brown and tan leather slides. I wear finger nail polish on feet because I feel it looks rude and uncouth to walk around with your feet bare and nothing colouring the nails.

LUNCHTIME WALKING:
Due to the heatwave I have not walked as much during my lunch break. My intention is to pick it up in the evening when it has cooled down. Or perhaps simply go to a mall and walk there. Also on a good note I just checked my bank account this morning and the money that was stolen from it is back! Im not as down and out poor as I was yesterday. Well, Im still poor but not down and out poor.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10648
MILES....2.01
CALORIES BURNED....364


link | posted by gail at 8:43 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com