IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am extremely late for work, 40 minutes to be exact. I hate this. Two buses on the way down to the light rail station passed me by. They were both crowded up front but had plenty of room in the back. I never understand when I see buses like this during the morning rush how come the bus driver never seems to tell the passengers to move to the back. Does he not realize that there are other people who are also on their way to work? And always they speed by instead of picking up more passengers. What are they afraid of? Its just people who are on their way to work who are most likely sleepy. To the best of my recollection not many acts of aggression occur during the early morning hours. People are groggy. Its evening passengers who are most likely a little more jacked up. And maybe a little more angry if the driver told them to back up. All I know now is that I must figure out a better strategy to get to work on time. The only other option I can think of is to simply walk down to the light rail station. Hopefully that strange man who was always standing on the corner of Martin Luther King Boulevard during the early morning winter hours is gone.

NEW SUMMER OVERTIME CONTEST
This summer for one week only we are having an overtime contest of sorts. This time it lasts for just one week. The prize is an iPod Shuffle. I already own one of those. I suppose it would not hurt to own another one. I could always sell the extra one on eBay.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a short sleeve magenta top, blue jeans, and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12045
MILES....2.28
CALORIES BURNED....395


link | posted by gail at 8:46 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com