IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 13, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im late again! The bus did not show up until 6:07. Since it was late it was crowded. I’m not sure if the old guy who was driving the bus is filling in for the young guy who was driving the bus or if he will be the permanent driver. The celebrity he most resembles is 70’s Saturday Night Live performer, Garrett Morris. I hope he is just a fill in and that the regular driver who was usually on time will be back. I do not want to go back to the days of last fall and winter with the terminally late driver. He is supposed to arrive at 6:03. I will have to make a new resolution to leave out early enough to take another bus or simply walk down to the station.

BECKS AND POSH HAVE ARRIVED!
David Beckham and his Spice Girls wife Victoria Beckham have arrived in the States. They are here because David was recently signed to the Los Angeles Galaxies soccer team. I don’t really follow soccer but since they are a glamorous couple with cute kids who have posh names I thought I’d mention it. For the record the only sport I really care about is tennis. Roger Federer rules!

WHAT IM WEARING:
Blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, short sleeve tye-dyed turquoise shirt with an ecru and tan design on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10814
MILES....2.04
CALORIES BURNED....383


link | posted by gail at 8:48 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com