IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I was almost on time. I left out the door earlier than I have in weeks. This was due to adjustments I made from observations I made yesterday as to how long it actually took me to do things. In the end it all came down to the wild card, the bus. Despite having control over how long it took me to get ready in the morning I can not control what time the bus arrives. The bus that would normally get me to the light rail station on time was two minutes late and it was being driven by a different than it was a couple of weeks ago. I should have known there might have been trouble when I noticed that the driver had straped on him a bright orange safety belt. Uh Oh! He is probably going to drive extra slow and cautious at that hot bed hour of the morning 6am. I am of course kidding about 6am being a busy hour of the morning. As I had suspected he drove extra slow and cautious. I thought that I might have a fighting chance to be on time if I ran. The bus made it to the light rail at 6:09. I ran down the street but no dice the train was about to pull off. As I was running towards the train I saw a woman who looked like one of my co-workers getting off the train. It could not have been her because it would not have made sense for her to be getting off the train when she should have been getting on it. In the end I had to catch another train. The train pulled off at 6:10. My only wish is for some consistency in bus drivers and how they work the schedule. In the end I suppose my best bet is to forego the buses and simply walk down to the light rail station. The reason being is that it seems that everyday there is a different bus driver commandering the bus who has a different idea as to the time the bus should arrive.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on green slacks, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a v-neck short sleeve striped shirt of turqouise, pink, lime green, white, and purple.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10803
MILES....2.04
CALORIES BURNED....376


link | posted by gail at 8:57 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com