IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Again, I saw a #10 bus roll by this time it sped off at 5:55. Yesterday, it sped by at 5:57. The #20 bus arrived four minutes late. Todays driver bore a striking resemblence to Isaac Hayes or maybe, Errol Brown, the lead singer of 70’s British soul group Hot Chocolate. You know the fact that I still remember a group that had there biggest hits when I was in kindergarden (You Sexy Thing) and 2nd Grade (Every 1’s a Winner) kind of floors me. I can even remember seeing them perform on Soul Train and being tripped out by the fact that they spoke with English accents. Back then I had no idea that there were black people in England.

.....Anyway, back to my original narrative... I was afraid I was going to be late because ever since the summer MTA driver switchover our light rail driver sometimes pulls off earlier than the scheduled time. Luckily, he arrived at 6:10 and it appears I will be on time.

I think that the fact that the MTA has moved the bus stop a little down the street has been a big factor in my ability to catch the train on time. They moved the stop due to construction. I hope that the stop will stay permanently there. It is now on the same block as the light rail so I do not have that far to run when the bus is late. Oh, before I forget today we had two cars on the train. Yesterday, there was just one car. Oddly, enough there was also one car on the train on the way home.

CONCERN: MY CLOTHES:
Recently, I’ve gotten the feeling that I may have gone down a pants size. I have to wear a belt with almost all my pants and still with a belt on it can not hold in all the fabric. Also it seems to me that my blouses seem to fit too big. Tommorrow Im going to try on clothes one size smaller and see how it fits on me. I feel as though Im not wearing my clothes but my clothes are wearing me. They’re just hanging oversized on me.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on New Balance 653 shoes, olive green khaki pants, and a dark blue shirt with white flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11614
MILES....2.19
CALORIES BURNED....373


link | posted by gail at 8:53 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com