IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Everything this morning was going great until I neared the bus stop. At first it looked like it was just two women who were waiting at the bus stop. This was a little unusual because I am usually the only one on the stop at that of the morning. I didn’t mind much the extra company. Then as I neared the stop I noticed the two cop cars and the two cops who were talking to them. Also a campus police car was parked across the street surveying the situation.

Then I noticed for the first time that one of them was wearing an extremely short tight black dress. Then it occured to me that maybe they were in the process of being arrested for prostitution. There clothing did look just a little too tight and fancy looking for six in the morning. Just as I reached that conclusion a bus was about to drive. I guess she saw the cops and figured it would be a bad idea to stop there. I suppose seeing all those cop cars probaly made her nervous. I had to run and flag down the bus to get her to stop. She stopped.

I was still almost late for work because the light rail train showed up at 6:08. I was in Duncan Donuts adding Equal sugar to my iced coffee when I saw the train show up. I cursed under my breath as I took up my sugars and ran for the train. Luckily, the driver did not drive off and let my board the train. The train pulled off at 6:09. So today, I am on time for work, despite the morning drama..

WHAT IM AM WEARING:
blue jeans, New Balance 653’s, and a tan and white Hawaiian shirt.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12080
MILES....2.28
CALORIES BURNED....405


link | posted by gail at 8:59 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com