IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 06, 2007

PRESCHEDULED DAY OFF
I think it would be tantamount to suicide to go to work today after spending the weekend at a concert. I got home late because since its the weekend transportation is more sporadic on Sundays.

Yesterday I saw Interpol and Smashing Pumpkins. Alas, there was no D’Arcy. Several years ago I sold a painting online to someone named D’arcy from California. I always wondered if it was D’Arcy from Smashing Pumpkins. I think it would have been awkward for me to send an email to the person who my bought my painting asking if they played for Smashing Pumpkins. So to this day I wonder did a sell a painting to D’Arcy?

I went to bed late because I got home late. I also woke up late. Luckily, I managed to squeeze some domestic chores in today. I went to the laundromat and downloaded a shitload of music off of iTunes. Mainly LCD Soundsystem. That fat guy rocked the house last Saturday or was it Sunday? I also made new radio stations on Pandora. I now have an Industrial Metal Station or is it an Industrial Rock Station? Also I have added a Disco Station.

NEW DRESS SIZE??
Today it was extremely hot again. I put on a pair of shorts that I bought several months ago that I was afraid to try on. The reason being is that they are one size smaller than I normally buy. I did this because I felt and still feel as though my pants and some of my tops are too big for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I put on the shorts and I could actually zip them up with no trouble. Oh my goodness I believe its official I have dropped down a dress size! But what if its just that brand of shorts?... What if I buy more things in the next size down and they do not fit? It could have all been a fluke. Im still afraid to actually try on clothes for fear that they will not fit. Thats why I decided to buy the shorts without trying them on. They were inexpensive and if they did not fit I would just be out a couple of bucks. Lucky for me they do fit.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....5618
MILES....1.06
CALORIES BURNED....175


link | posted by gail at 9:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com