IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
It was not as hot outside this morning as it was yesterday. There was a slight breeze blowing. In fact it was down right pleasant in comparison to yesterdays morning weather. Despite this highs are expected to reach 100 degrees with a heat index of 106. The heat wave rolls on...

I fell asleep around 2-3 am. Im keeping medical student intern hours. I live off of large quantitees of coffee. This morning I am late again because the bus was late. The bus was driven by a woman who wore cornrows. She kind of reminded me of Queen Latifah in, that bank heist picture, Set it Off. When I got off the bus heading to the light rail station I could not help but notice that 54 people were out waiting for the train. I know it was 54 people because I counted them. Naturally, my heart began to fill with dread. Obviously something was wrong with the train for that many people to standing around. When the train came he said we had to catch a shuttle bus at North Avenue because a was tree down on the overhead wires. So it looks Im going to be late.

On thing for sure was that the light rail driver was the best ever. I give him props for telling us what was going on. Other drivers would not have told us a damn thing and just stopped at North Avenue and said the bus was out of service with no explanations. It took forever for the shuttle bus to arrive. When it came I saw a bunch of people getting in through the back door. I followed them because I wanted a seat and the MTA never sends a shuttle that is big enough to hold there passengers. You usually end up standing.

I fell asleep during the drive over to the Lutherville stop. It arrived at the Lutherville light rail stop a little after 8 AM. While waiting for the Hunt Valley train three southbound trains passed by none of the passengers got off and got on a shuttle bus. I could only deduce the reason being was that the tree had been removed from the overhead wires. I wonder how it was that a tree alledgedly fell because it was not particularly windy this morning. I got into work at 8:44.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a turquoise t-shirt with a studded pineapple on it. I also have on blue jeans and New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....7627
MILES....1.44
CALORIES BURNED....273


link | posted by gail at 9:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com