IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 09, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Last night I got about five hours of sleep as oppossed to 3-4 in previous nights. I still can not believe it was 102 degrees yesterday. Today it will be in the low 90’s. The heatwave is almost breaking.

The bus was on time. Today it was being driven by a woman who resembled a black gossip writer whose name I can not recall. She was on the E entertainment Gossip Show in the 90’s. Florence something or other?

Anyway, the driver was so new to the route that several passengers had to point out to her where the stops were at. Why can’t the number #20 bus have a regular driver? Everyday its a new driver and a new pattern. The driver seemed very bouncy and cheerful as though she was having fun being our driver of the day. If they are cheerful you know they will not last long as a bus driver. The ones that last long seemed to be glum as though all the joys of life have been sucked out of them.

The light rail train arrived at 6:12. So far nothing bad has happened. No announcements of shuttle buses or power being out.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a lavender Coca Cola t-shirt that has a picture of a bottle of Coke on it and flowers. It is emblazoned with the tag line, Surfing & Coca Cola. What that means I do not know? I just bought the shirt because it looked pretty.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10655
MILES....2.01
CALORIES BURNED....386


link | posted by gail at 9:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com