IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 10, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
The bus was on time yet again. It was being driven again by the driver with the blonde auburn hair that looks like the black gossip writer that used to be on the E channels Gossip Show.

Wow! Two days in a row. Is she staying? Will she now be our permanent driver? Only time will tell..

When I got off the bus poised to catch the train on time. I saw a horrible site before my eyes. Everywhere there were police cars, a fire truck, and an ambulance. Most horrifying of all I saw the train stopped at the midway point. It could mean only one thing, there must have been......an accident! Thus, I will be late for the third time this week and most importantly it was NOT MY FAULT. All I know about the accident was that a woman was trying to run to catch the train and got struck by it. It was not a direct hit. It sounded from witnesses accounts that the train struck maybe her shoulder or arm region. The side of her body. It also sounded like from witnesses accounts that she is still alive. They told of how her arm was twitching when they loaded her into the ambulance. In total I was about 37 minutes late for work and it was NOT MY FAULT!

EVENING COMMUTE:
Oddly, on the train ride home the train was crowded as can be! I had to stand up for most of the ride. The train had the usual number of cars. I wondered what in the world was going on. I looked around and noticed a lot of people were wearing Boston Red Sox T-shirts. I transferred to my usual bus home and that was crowded too. Things are not normally that crowded. The Red Sox nation has taken over Baltimore.

CAUGHT IN THE RAIN
Yesterday, I got caught in the rain while walking back towards work during my daily lunch time walk. It was kind of fun. It was a torrential downpour. This was a welcome relief from the extreme heat I faced this weekend at the Virgin Festival standing out in the hot sun. All I know now is that the temperature will most likely be going down because it rained.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a tye dyed turquoise t-shirt, blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10564
MILES....2.00
CALORIES BURNED....364


link | posted by gail at 9:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com