IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I feel like a zombie. Last night I got only three to four hours of sleep. I found it difficult to sleep because I was worried. My cousin Darlene called me last night to tell me that my father had been moved out of the hospital and into a rehab center downtown. This is good for him and me because I can visit him more often because he is now right in my hood. The other reason I am worried is because I heard this from Darlene and not my sister or nieces. Are they not talking to me? Did I do something wrong? Also Im worried about the family mortgage payment and their BGE bill and whether or not they have heat. I wish I made more money so that I could help them and not worry so much about them. Anyway, because I got little sleep I am late this morning. Two days in a row this week I was on time.

STEINER ON...
Yesterday, it was nice to hear local NPR talk show host Marc Steiner back on the radio after he was let go from WYPR. He has had a show for 15 years on that station.

The show I heard him on was the Ed Norris Show. Ed Norris was a frequent guest on his show before he got locked up.

I am positive that Marc will make it back to the Baltimore airwaves. Yesterday almost seemed like an audition.

With Don Geronimo retiring in May I feel it would be a good bet for WHFS to hire Steiner for their local talk lineup.

The Troy Johnson show could use a little improvement. It feels like his show features nothing but second hand guests from the Ed Norris Show. Norris has them on first them Troy has them on again a couple of days later. Also I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the WHFS shows have had NPR people on experts. Aniban Basu, the chief executive of the Sage Policy group, on Ed Norris doing finances. Mario Armstrong, the technology expert, on Troys show. Perhaps Steiner loaned them out because he would soon be at WHFS?

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on a light blue v-neck sweater that has silver metallic threading running throughout it. Under that I have on a dark blue mock turtleneck and blue jeans. On my feet are Doctor Scholls Attribute shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11099
MILES....4.20
CALORIES BURNED....458


link | posted by gail at 10:48 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com