IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Looks like Im going to be on time this morning. I did something a little risky this morning. I took the bus. After I got off the bus I ran down the street and caught the train in the nick of time.

DENTIST APPOINTMENT & DAD
Yesterday I had a dentist appointment. My new dentist told me that my 16th tooth was rotted all the way through and could not be saved. I like her, she said a phrase in Latin, Tempest Fugit, which I immediately recognized as Time Flies. I wonder if she went to City like I did? At City you have to take Latin and learn the pledge of allegiance in Latin. I am not sure if the school is still Latin focused. Anyway, my first visit to her office was free. I have to pay for my next visit when she extracts the tooth. In the meantime she gave me antibiotics and a higher dosage of Motrin than Ive been taking.

On the way out of the dentist office I saw a Lawyers office and asked if they would handle walk ins they let me in. I told them about my father’s situation with us sitting on 8000 in checks that we cannot cash to pay his overdue bills. He told me he could handle it for 1000. I felt that was a bit steep. I thanked him and walked out. I need a solution to this before the bills become due on the 30th.

I then visited my father. He was much improved after his second treatment of dialysis. His voice did not sound as weak as it previously did. He actually spoke in complete sentences that you could understand. In other words he sounded like his old self again. He was also much stronger. He was reaching for things and holding things that were previously too heavy for him. The only thing was that after having dialysis he was very tired yet strong. It is my understanding he will be moved to a new nursing home that has a dialysis center in it. My niece recommends Future Care Nursing Home. I will have to speak to his hospital social worker see if she can offer any solutions as to what to do about the bill situation. I want this whole thing settled or close to a solution before the end of the week.

KML SHOWWho was the idiot radio suit who decided to have traffic and weather every 15 minutes on KML? This is tres stupid. It breaks up the spontaniety of the show. I wonder if this format change means that the suits are trying to drum KML off the station?

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on a blue and white striped blouse, blue jeans, and a black button up cardigan sweater. On my feet are Athletic Works Joanie running shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....12343
MILES....3.89
CALORIES BURNED....471


link | posted by gail at 8:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com