IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I wonder if we’ll get Friday off for the death of Ronald Reagan? I know that Federal workers will have the day off. I doubt that we will have the day off but it’s nice to speculate. The again, for all I know the owners of the company I work for could be loyal Republicans who have a giant autographed photograph of Reagan on their desk.

This just proves one thing, I have no idea what the political alliance is of the company I work for. They’re well off so I’ll assume there Republicans although I could be wrong.

I have to admit I was never really a fan of Reagan. I didn't vote for the guy. I was in elementary school when he was elected. My opinions of Reagan are the echo of what I heard my parents saying about him throughout my childhood.


link | posted by gail at 12:18 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com