IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 07, 2004

Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Eeeek, I got on the light rail today with the harbinger of lateness. I hope to goodness it’s just a case where he is running early today. It has to be! It has to be! I got up on time. I caught the bus on time! I’m not going to be late today. I’m not!!

In other news.... I’m still working on my piece that was due last month for the ebsq show. Since I’m still working on the box and the pottery I might as well start on whatever this month’s show will be.

Even thought I do not work in radio I still feel distraught over Mel Karmazin leaving Infinity. I would feel this way if Cathy Hughes left Radio One. Why? Because to me their companies are not some nameless faceless entity like Clear Channel.

I would definitely switch over to satellite radio if Stern moves over to it. The way I see it $10 a month isn’t such a high price to pay to listen to Stern. It’s an absolute bargain compared to what you pay for cable TV. I hope that Sumner Redstone does not end up selling the radio division like he has threatened to do in the newspaper.

Currently, running the radio division in Karmazin’s absence are Les Moonves and some guy named Freston. Freston is something of an enigma to me. I know absolutely nothing about him. I know Moonves’ name because he runs the TV division of CBS. Now he will be running the TV and radio division along with Freston.

If Redstone sells off the radio division what will I listen to? Will it be sold off to the evil empire that is Clear Channel?



link | posted by gail at 10:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com