IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Today, I was almost late for work. My bus arrived five minutes late. I also just nearly made it to the light rail train on time. It was ready to pull up to my stop as I ran to catch it. I suppose that on rainy days or from now on I should just walk down to the light rail station. I don’t like a lot of drama in the morning. I used to walk to the light rail station last year when the weather was warmer. It’s a 15 to 20 minute walk for me depending on how fast I walk.

In work news, I made incentive again. I don’t quiet know what to make of it. I still feel as though I could loose my job at any minute. I hate this uneasy feeling I have. I’m not sure if it’s because of the economy or the constant terrorist warnings I hear about in the news.

Also I have not heard from my nephew, Little David in quiet a while. Monday was his fourteenth birthday. Usually, he calls me up and tells me what he wants for his birthday. I haven’t heard a peep from him. I have to get him something because he remembered my birthday when no else did. I found this really great birthday card for him at the Gallery. It’s a card that lists everything that was going on in the year he was born, 1990.

In art news I’m still working on my vessels. I still haven’t decided what I’m going to make out of the polymer clay I have. I also haven’t decided what design I’m going to paint on the box. I think I might go for a metallic gold color over the bright blue.


link | posted by gail at 10:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com