IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The bus was on time this morning. However, complications occured when the bus stopped at the corner of Baltimore Street and Martin Luther King Blvd. The stern looking #20 bus driver announced that she would have to stop there to wait for the #2 or #1 bus. She said we were welcome to stay on the bus to wait for the other buses to come by. This was kind of her because it was 30 degrees outside. Other bus drivers would have kicked out off in the cold while they stayed inside the warm bus.

The #1 bus eventually came down the street about five minutes later. Surprisingly, the bus got me to the light rail station on time. Even though there was a slight delay this morning with a broken down bus it looks as though I will be on time for work this morning.

WHAT I’M WEARING:This morning I’m wearing an olive green and purple sweater with blue jeans along with the new brown leather lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 8:45 AM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:58 AM~  

Excellent, love it!
brokerage insurance companies life insurance policies no medical exams affordable webhosting car builders forum windos scripting host vinden biztalk webhosting free access to credit report aflac indiana interim insurance home mortgage refinancing sachse32 refinance free insurance quotes cheap web hosting 1996 lincoln town car

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com