IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It’s raining outside. The C schedule light rail shuttle did not show up at it’s usual 5:50. The only bus that arrived was a B Express Shuttle Bus at 6:00. I got on it but since it was raining cats and dogs I decided to get off at the Timonium Fairground stop. I did this so that I could catch the #8 or C shuttle bus.

I remember the last time I walked down the road in the rain with my umbrella. I got soaked. I didn’t want to do anything that could exasperate me getting a cold even though I know it’s unlikely.

As I’ve written before I have an extreme vitamin regimen 3,000 mg of vitamin C a day, niacin, a multivitamin, selenium, and St. Johns Wort. The only type of sickness I get is occasional nausea or diarrhea. You know, the types of things that can’t be prevented by my hypochondriac vitamin regimen.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:Amazing Irony
I’m probably the only one in the entire blogosphere who sees the irony in the Terry Shiavo situation. What’s ironic you ask? She became comatose due to complications from anorexia. She’s a freaking anorexic and there starving her to death which is what she herself would probably be doing if she were fully conscious! God has one crazy sense of humor.

Personally, I have a problem with her being starved to death. I think this is a job for Doctor Jack. You know Kervorkian... I think it would be more humane to just give her a lethal injection of something as opposed to this long drawn out starvation process.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a pink crocheted pullover along with beige khaki pants and blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:04 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una commented at 6:12 PM~  

I think combining a pink pullover with anorexia and Dr. Krevorkian in one post is brilliant. By the way. I really like your paintings, especially the tangeros. Thanks for commenting on my site.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com