IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 17, 2005

This morning I left out the door and everything and didn’t realize it until I got to the bus stop and looked at my watch. It turns out that I left out for work a whole hour early! Geez! I of course went back home and continued editing my blog. Yeah, I really did.....

On with the rundown...the morning bus was about five minutes early. I got on the #2 bus. It was being driven by the big man. He was talking to a woman throughout the ride. She was wearing a black leather coat, dark olive slacks, and her hair was slicked back.

The light rail train itself was a little more crowded than usual. It’s usually like a ghost town in the morning with 3 to 4 passengers on a car. Todays, car had 8 people on it, including myself.

The light rail shuttle bus was on time. However, when the bus got to North Avenue there was a large throng of people waiting. The crowd was so large that I found myself mouthing the words, “Sweet Mother of God!”

When the crowd finally got on the bus there were people standing all the way towards the back of the bus. I have never seen anything like this before on a morning shuttle bus.

I think that the MTA should seriously think of using one of those long buses that they use for the #2 line. If not for every shuttle bus then at least for the 5:50 shuttle bus driven by the man with the gray beard.

Celebrity Justice:The Robert Blake Verdict
I guess this goes to prove that if you’re a celebrity accused of a crime in America, you will get off no matter how guilty you look.

I suppose this verdict bodes well for Michael Jackson. I’m making a prediction right here and now. Michael Jackson will not be convicted of child molestation, after all he’s a celebrity....

Let's face it, if Scott Peterson were a celebrity prior to killing his wife and unborn child he wouldn’t have gotten the death penalty. He would be walking around scott free. (The preceding pun may or may not have been intentional....)

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Continuing on with my green theme I have on a two toned green and purple sweater. I’m wearing it with stone washed jeans and my brown leather lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:10 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com