IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The bus was on time this morning. I’ve just noticed that I usually catch a bus at 5:25AM. This time the bus coming down the street was the #1 bus. It was being driven by a heavy set light skinned woman who wore her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Halfway through the ride she stopped at another bus and asked him if he had any paper. After several lifetimes he searched around his bus which was devoid of passengers. I guess maybe his bus broke down or he was the replacement bus for another broken down bus. Then at the next stop she put the paper on. This procedure took several lifetimes to complete. She did not move her bus until she replaced the paper that’s used to print out tickets.

CONCERN OF THE DAY:
I don’t understand why everyone is hating on Dan Rather. Today, is his last day as anchorman on the CBS Evening News. You would think that people would have kinder things to say about him. Former longtime anchorman, Walter Cronkite who was once touted as being the most trusted man in America is even hating on him. I just don’t understand. It makes a person not want to retire. After all, who would want to live through people trashing your name as you leave out the door.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a powder blue cowl neck sweater and beige khaki pants along with blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com